At Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. (“KME”) we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. When you visit any of our websites we may need to collect information from you, such as your name, email address, IP address or location data.
KME will let you know before we collect personal information from you on our websites. If you choose to give us personal information via our websites that we may need -- to correspond with you in order to provide you with a service or product that you have ordered or to provide you with a subscription, for example -- we will let you know why we are collecting such information and how we will use such information.
KME websites may contain links to other websites. KME is not responsible for the privacy notices or the content of such websites.
KME will not be responsible for the privacy notices and practices of other websites even if:
KME recommends that you check the notices of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions. 2. Who is responsible for the personal information collected on KME’s websites?KME controls the personal data collected on KME’s websites. Therefore under the terms of the General Data Protection regulation, KME is the controller of the data you have provided. 3. How will your personal information be used?The personal data KME may collect in KME’s websites may be used in order to carry out our obligation arising from any contracts entered into between you and KME including:
- you accessed the third party website using links from our website; or
- you linked to our website from a third party website.
From time to time, if previously approved by you KME would like to use the information you supply to us for:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- market research and tracking of sales data
- informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by telephone or giving your personal information to KME affiliate offices and companies, which may be located outside the EEA (subject to the below limitations relating to transfers of personal information outside the EEA), to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you.
- create products or services that may meet your needs, therefore KME may ask from time to time if you would like to take part in one of our surveys.