All Kawasaki road bike customers in the UK receive a unique “history key” as part of their ownership package called K.PAC.
The USB device will carry such essential information as the motorcycle service history, dealer and customer added notes and such useful facts as recall information.
An online portal is acessed via your initially free Club Kawasaki membership, the History Key replaces the hard copy service book, to create an easy to access and updateable point of reference.
Take your history key USB device with you when you visit your local Kawasaki dealer to allow them to update it.
- Kawasaki branded USB drive
- Issued to all customers as part of K.PAC
- Recall data can be included
- Service History stored - updated
- Customer / Dealer Info included
- Customer can add notes
- Dealer updates when customer visits dealership