Heritage is a central theme in the RS Akashi design, the name itself references Akashi city in the Hyogo Prefecture where Akashi Works, one of Kawasaki’s mother factories, is located. Established in 1940, Akashi holds the heritage of over 50 years of motorcycle development and 150 years of diverse manufacturing. Initially manufacturing aeroengines, the plant began producing Kawasaki motorcycles in 1960.
For your chance to win the Akashi custom paint scheme on your new Z900RS, order a Z900RS from your local Kawasaki dealer between 16th February and 10th March 2018.
The winner of the custom paint competition will be revealed at the Green Friday dealer launch night on 23rd March. The winning customer will receive:
Click here to book a test ride on the Z900RS or visit the dealer locator to find your local Kawasaki dealer.
- The bespoke custom paint scheme and retain the original parts
- Sketch book containing original designs and production photos
- Signed framed photo of the bike
- Certificate of authenticity
The remaining five designs are available to order through your local Kawasaki dealer, or if you would prefer, a bespoke design can be undertaken by the custom paint company. Contact your local dealer to get a quote and for more information.
Z900RS Custom Paint Competition terms and conditions:
- The competition to win a custom paint scheme on a new Z900RS is open to all customers that purchase a new Z900RS between 16th February and 10th March 2018.
- Customers must inform their local dealer that they wish to be entered in to the competition when placing the order of their new Z900RS.
- Only available at participating Kawasaki dealers throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.
- The winners Z900RS will be displayed at their local dealers Green Friday Launch Event on Friday 23rd March.
- If the bike has already been delivered to the winner, they will be informed prior to the event in order to arrange collection of the bike with the local dealer and fitting of the custom paint parts.