The awards were presented to the winning dealers and representatives by Freddie Spencer, director of Team 6t9, Kawasaki’s new core sponsor for Team Green and Business Partner.
See below for a full list of winners:
- Dealer Of The Year: Performance of a Lifetime – Lloyd Cooper of Watford
- Motorcycle Sales: Target versus registrations – Bolton Kawasaki
- Warranty Plus: Sales of warranty packages versus new registrations – Lloyd Cooper of Watford
- Training Academy: Dealership Support – Best Supporting Dealership – Bowen Moto – Chatham
- Mystery Shopping: Combined Scores (Sales, Aftersales and email response), combined shops, highest score – Cornwall Kawasaki – Lanner
Marketing and Brand Development Manager, Mark Spiller, commented: “All of our dealers are fantastic, the Dealer Awards allow us the opportunity to recognise the level of excellence we have within the network. We have awards for hard work in different areas of the business. It was great too to have racing legend, Freddie Spencer, there to hand over the awards.”