Book a test ride by visiting www.kawasakitestride.co.ukNINJA ZX-10R
The Kawasaki Racing Team and Kawasaki factory in Japan forged a performance partnership to develop the Ninja ZX-10R. Tested, refined and approved by World Champion’s Jonathan Rea and Tom Sykes, this is as close as it gets to being part of the official Kawasaki World Superbike team.NINJA ZX-10RR
This is one serious competitor. Equipped as standard with special light-weight Marchesini wheels plus Brembo M50 front calipers, the Winter Test colour scheme of the new Ninja ZX-10RR takes no prisoners. Get Closer and you'll find a modified cylinder head and crankcases plus a quick up and down shifter.NINJA ZX-10R SE
The new ZX-10R comes equipped with new state-of-the-art electronic suspension (KECS), effectively the suspension is constantly refined and adjusted to to suit the prevailing road surface. This new model also benefits from the Brembo M50 front calipers, specially designed Marchesini forged wheels and Kawasaki dual direction quick shifter up and down allowing you to get even closer to the
Book a test ride by visiting www.kawasakitestride.co.uk
Show your support for the Kawasaki Racing Team at the UK Round of World Superbikes. Shouldering a heavy weight of expectation for 2018 KRT, and riders Jonathan Rea and Tom Sykes, have a mountain to climb this year as new rules imposed to stymie a perceived Ninja dominance rob the rev hungry ZX-10RR of over 1000rpm to try and close the gap between leaders and chasers.
Terms and conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to UK and Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over.
2. Participants must hold a current UK motorbike licence for all test ride bookings and have a valid email and postal address to participate.
3. Participants must supply full details as required by the enquiry form. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible, incomplete, or fraudulent entries.
4. Information provided by participants in registering for this promotion will only be used by Kawasaki Motors UK and the chosen Kawasaki Dealership in future, if entrants have provided permission.
5. You have the right to change your details held by us or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Customer
Service department, Kawasaki Motors UK, Branch of Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V, 1 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Rd, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF.
6. No entrant information whatsoever will be made available to any third parties.
7. This draw is not open to employees, dealers, dealer staff or contractors of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Kawasaki Motors Europe and Kawasaki Motors UK or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the draw or their direct family members.
8. Each qualifying participant can enter the free draw to win advertised prize. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
9. Kawasaki UK will draw the prize winning customer details at random at 1:00pm on Friday 18th
10. A member of the KMUK marketing department will contact the winner on Friday 18th
May and the winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize. An email providing further information about the prize, and how it will be co-ordinated, will be sent from KMUK to the winning participant within two working days of the draw.
11. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize, they will automatically forego the rights to claim the prize and a new winner will be chosen from the winning customers who were successful in reaching the final stage of the draw.
12. The decision of the promoter, Kawasaki Motors UK, is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. KMUK reserves the right to use winning participant’s details in the press or online after the event, albeit in relation to this event only.
14. By entering the draw participants agree to be bound by these conditions.