Taking place across the UK at iconic circuits between April and September this year, the Ultimate Ninja Experience
will offer customers the chance to put the middleweight Ninja ZX-6R through its paces in a controlled environment and pick up some expert tuition along the way.
Kawasaki Motors UK Sales and Marketing Manager, Craig Watson believes that the program will offer a unique experience for customers who are attracted to the recently updated Ninja ZX-6R and will appeal mostly to novice track day riders, saying, “We are extremely excited to be working with No Limits Track Days and a number of our high profile Kawasaki personalities who have experience of riding our motorcycles on track at the highest levels. The ability to learn track craft from the likes of Leon Haslam, Chris Walker and Glenn Irwin will be at the pace of the individual, all the while riders can test the Ninja ZX-6R for themselves in the thrilling environment of a race track.”
Glenn Irwin who is currently campaigning the latest Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR in the British Superbike Championship, cannot wait to share his knowledge with the Ultimate Ninja Experience
pilots, saying, “I thoroughly enjoy being able to pass my experience over at track day events. To be able to do this with Kawasaki customers on board the new Ninja ZX-6R is the icing on the cake for me. The ‘Ultimate Ninja Experience’
is going to be a great tool for customers to be able to not only experience the new bike in it’s natural habitat, but also to work on their track skills with experienced BSB riders!”
In addition, customers who attend the events will receive a Ninja ZX-6R voucher
* valued at the cost of the Ultimate Ninja Experience
, which they can put towards the purchase of their new Ninja ZX-6R! In simple terms, if you attend and go on to buy a new Ninja ZX-6R, your Ultimate Ninja Experience is FREE!
The Ultimate Ninja Experience
events are open to the public with bookings made through No Limits Track Days - spaces are limited.Ultimate Ninja Experience event dates, locations & special guests:
- Wed 24th April – Oulton Park [Leon Haslam]
- Tuesday 14th May – Cadwell Park [Chris Walker]
- Tuesday 28th May – Snetterton [Glenn Irwin]
- Wednesday 12th June – Oulton Park [Glenn Irwin]
- Sunday 30th June – Donington Park - during the World of Kawasaki event [Leon Haslam]
- Tuesday 16th July – Brands Hatch GP [Chris Walker]
- Tuesday 20th August – Donington Park [Chris Walker]
- Thursday 12th September – Croft [Chris Walker]
- £319Bookings will be available from 12th April via the No Limits Track Days website HERE or over the phone: 01525 877087*Terms and Conditions for Voucher - valid for 3 months from date of track day. Valid for the purchase of one new Ninja ZX-6R only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Discount value is the same value of the Ultimate Ninja Experience ticket and does not include any other costs incurred to attend the event. Voucher only available for customers who have paid for the Ultimate Ninja Experience, not applicable to KMUK or third party competition winners. Valid for the named rider and cannot be transferred to persons who did not take part in the Ultimate Ninja Experience.