To celebrate a year of Kawasaki Rider Training Services, Kawasaki Motors UK is giving away a free rider training course at Motorcycle Live.
For the duration of Motorcycle Live, KRTS will be offering the Kawasaki Two Wheeled Experience at a discounted price and every person who signs up for this taster course at the NEC will be entered into a draw to win a free licence training course with KRTS.
To enter, visit Kawasaki Rider Training Services at the unmissable Kawasaki stand (in hall 3) and book a Kawasaki Two Wheeled Experience for the special show price of just £40.
At the end of Motorcycle Live, one randomly-selected lucky winner will receive a free Kawasaki Rider Training Course worth £890, which will take them from non-motorcyclist to fully-qualified rider in as little as five days.
The 90-minute Kawasaki Two Wheeled Experience is the chance for anyone interested in trying a motorcycle to do so in a safe, controlled environment, away from traffic and under the supervision of our MCIAC-accredited instructors, with all safety equipment supplied. Students learn the basics of riding a motorcycle are certain to leave with big smiles on their faces, wanting more.
The Kawasaki Rider Training Course is a five-day course for anyone wanting to go from ‘walker’ to ‘rider’ in one sitting. Students learn on Kawasaki's brilliant range of motorcycles as they progress from CBT, through MOD 1 and 2 before coming away with a motorcycle licence.
KRTS aims to ensure safe, comprehensive and fun motorcycle training at the highest level and currently has 15 schools across the country. To find your nearest one, or to find out more about Kawasaki Rider Training Services, visit http://www.learntoridewithkawasaki.co.uk
Motorcycle Live 2017 takes place at The NEC, Birmingham from 18-26 November. Advance tickets are on sale now, priced at just £19.50 per adult, £12 for Seniors, £1 for 11-16 year olds* and FREE for children aged ten and under (accompanied by a paying adult). There is also a £25 advance ticket, which includes entry to the show and a Spada Gonzo bag worth £29.99**.
To book, call 0844 581 2345 or visit www.motorcyclelive.co.uk
**Limited offer while stocks last
KRTS Competition - Get your licence for free with KRTS: Terms and conditions:
- The competition (the “KRTS Competition”) is open to entrants aged 17 and over who sign up to a Kawasaki Two-Wheeled Experience at Motorcycle Live between 18 and 26 November 2017 and complete the Kawasaki Two-Wheeled Experience before 24 December 2017.
- Employees of Kawasaki Motors UK (“KMUK”, “We”), its group companies or anyone else connected with the KRTS Competition may not enter the KRTS Competition.
- To enter the KRTS Competition you must purchase a Kawasaki Two-Wheeled Experience at Motorcycle live between 18 and 26 November 2017.
- Only one entry permitted per person.
- KMUK accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or otherwise not included in KRTS Competition.
- The closing date for entries to the KRTS Competition is 18:00 on Sunday 26 November 2017. Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 2 January 2018.
- The winner will receive a Kawasaki Rider Training Course.
- KMUK accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the training school).
- The winner will be notified by email, phone or post on or before 16 January November 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to KMUK within 14 days of being notified by KMUK, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and KMUK shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and KMUK shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be provided by the winner’s chosen KRTS training school and paid for by Kawasaki UK.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- KMUK retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- By agreeing to participate in the promotion of the competition, the winner agrees that they are happy to take part in such activity on KMUK’s reasonable request by KMUK and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the KRTS Competition for an unlimited time. This could include use of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by KMUK and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
- KMUK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the KRTS Competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of KMUK for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- KMUK reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this KRTS Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of KMUK in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- KMUK shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The KRTS Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the KRTS Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Kawasaki Motors UK, 1 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Rd, Wooburn Green, Bourne End, SL8 5XF