Stunning new Ninja 300 eclipses the competition
Whether referring to engine or chassis performance, or the latest available technology, the name “Ninja” implies the very best sporting performance that Kawasaki has to offer.In the case of the all-new Ninja 300, it means a larger-displacement 296 cm3 engine with the power and torque to eclipse everything in its class, racetrack-level chassis stability, and race-derived clutch technology offering a supersport-style back-torque limiter and increased ride feel.
Reduced vibration and new heat management technology result in the high-quality ride feel and comfort level one would expect from a much larger machine.
With its large-volume bodywork, the Ninja 300 can easily be mistaken for a larger machine – an image reinforced by numerous styling cues from our flagship Ninja models. From its aggressive new dual headlights to its sharp, minimalist tail cowl, every surface of new Ninja was painstakingly sculpted to ensure a high level of fit and finish, impressive silhouette and undeniable Ninja presence.
Designed to outshine all other bikes in its class, the new Ninja 300 delivers increased performance and riding excitement, stunning new styling, and ride quality and comfort that exceed that of the 250-class.
- Fuel-injected parallel twin engine with dual throttle valves
- Increased displacement (296 cc) for power and torque exceeding the class
- Superior acceleration and top speed
Circuit-bred chassis performance
- High level of chassis stability from new frame
- Wider 140 mm rear tyre
High-quality ride feel
- Excellent chassis stability
- Low vibration
- Excellent heat management.
- Changes for improved heat management mean less heat reaches the rider:
- Large openings in fairing
- Radiator fan cover
Available with latest-spec compact ABS unit
- Specifications on par with units used on our top-of-the-line supersport models
Advanced racing-derived technology
- F.C.C. Assist & Slipper Clutch offers light clutch actuation, sporty feel
- Race-style back-torque limiting function
Brilliant styling, directly related to larger Ninja and ZZR models
- Ninja ZX-10R-style “floating windscreen”
- Dual headlights (like Ninja ZX-6R)
- ZZR1400-style fairing and wheel design
- Sporty aluminium foot-pegs and complex silencer shape (like big Ninja models)
- Analogue-style tachometer
- Multi-function LCD features include fuel gauge, dual trip meters, clock, Economical Riding Indicator
See more news plus add your own comments, on the Kawasaki News UK Facebook site.
Follow Kawasaki on Twitter @Kawasaki-news